Signed in as:
If you are looking to Rent an RV in San Diego, you have come to the right RV Rental business. We have a variety of recreational vehicles to suit your needs, likes and budget.
You can choose from:
· 25’ to 39’ class A Motorhomes
· 24’ to 33’ class C motorhomes
· 26’ to 37’ travel trailers
All our RV Rentals come with the following gear at no additional cost:
· Kitchen comes equipped with pots, pans, cooking utensils, coffee pot, silverware, dishware, drinking cups, and coffee mugs.
· Cleaning supplies that will assist on keeping the trailer clean and have what is necessary to return it to us as clean as provided. This includes dish washing soap, broom, dustpan, trash bags, trash cans, dish scrubbing sponge.
· Outdoor rug, outdoor table and 2 camping chairs (ask for availability)
· Restroom hand towel and kitchen hand towel
Delivery, set up and pick up to your campsite or location:
We also provide RV rentals with delivery and pick up within San Diego County, and often to Los Angeles and Orange County.
Read your campground’s rules to learn which vendors have authorized access through a concession (specifically State Beaches or Regional Parks). For those campgrounds where we are not yet an authorized vendor, we can bring the RV Rental near the location entrance for your convenience; after we do the required walk through inspection, training session, and forms signing, we will assist in transferring the trailer to your qualified towing large truck so that you can transport it from that point to your site or in the event of being a motorhome you will only need to drive it from where we drop it off to your campsite.
** Please be advised that you must be skilled and experienced with towing, our trailers are not available for inexperienced drivers.
We will meet you at the same exchange location at the end of your reservation and transport the RV Rental back to our storage facility.
At any other location where vendors are given access without a concession or government permit, we will deliver the recreational vehicle, set it up, level it, connect all available services provided by your campsite or location, extend the slide(s) out, set up the kitchen gear, lay the outdoor rug, turn on the water heater, verify that all appliances and systems are working correctly with your specific location available electricity and water pressure. At the end of your reservation we will shut off all the systems, disconnect the RV, close the slide out(s) and awning -when applicable-, put away all the accessories, and drive away the Rented RV back to our location. Let us deal with the traffic, liability, and heavy work involved throughout this entire process vs you having to do it all.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.